Tuesday, July 11, 2017

My Bookish Dreams...

OK, so I have been thinking for a while, and after a year of reviewing and taking part in blog tours, that I really love what I do! The more I get to be a part of the book world, the more I realize this is where I want to be. I've had dreams of being a writer since early childhood, and even have some opening chapters saved from when I started practicing. I have now recently started writing a YA fantasy book, in part for CampNaNoWriMo but also in part because I want to be able to share my characters with other people, and what better way than to give them a story of their own?

I also have two much larger dreams that I hope to work toward in the coming months and even years. First since I love helping authors, and enjoy telling others about their work, I want to start my own blog tour business, I really have no idea where to even start, but I am learning a little at a time, and hopefully will be able to start this soon.

I also want to own my own publishing company. I will likely publish mostly my work to start, but me dream is to be able to publish for other new authors in the future. This one I have some idea how to do, but again until I publish my own book, I really won't know what's required.

I also plan to try beta reading in the near future, and an hoping to be able to help others who have a story to share!

What are some of your bookish dreams? Have you written a book, or do you plan to? Have you published a book or hosted you own blog tour? If so I would love to hear from you! Again, thank you so much for reading my posts, and for stopping by my blog, it really does mean a the world to me to know that others enjoy reading my words! 💕


No comments:

Post a Comment